On July 22, 2010, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York entered an Order granting the petitions of the Liquidators for recognition of the liquidation proceedings of Fairfield Sentry Limited, Fairfield Sigma Limited, and Fairfield Lambda Limited, pending in the British Virgin Islands, as foreign main proceedings pursuant to Chapter 15 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.
- Order: Outstanding Redeemers – 22 March 2016 – 13/4/16
- s273 Reasoned Judgment: Application for discontinuance of US claims and / or anti-suit injunction – 1/4/16
- s273 Order – Application for discontinuance of US claims and / or anti-suit injunction – 1/4/16
- Farnum Memorandum Decision – Doc 795 – 23/10/15
- Farnum Memorandum Decision – Doc 794 – 23/10/15
- Farnum Memorandum Decision – Doc 793 – 23/10/15
- Farnum Memorandum Decision – Doc 792 – 23/10/15
- Notice of Joint Liquidator Appointment – 25/6/2014
- Judge Preska’s Opinion and Order Re. US Remand Motions – 19/9/2011
- Picard v. Fairfield Sentry Ltd et al – Amended Complaint – 28/6/2011
- Fairfield Lambda – Winding up Order – April 23 2009 – 20/1/2011
The Liquidators provide a bi-annual report to the Registered Shareholders and Creditors on their administration of the liquidation, the next report will be circulated in March 2012. These reports are available for download from the secure extranet site. Access to the secure extranet site is restricted to Registered Shareholders and Creditors only. Any Registered Shareholder or Creditor who has not received log-in information for the extranet should contact the liquidators by email: [email protected] together with details of their Holder ID and Account ID.